Saturday 7 February 2015

Original vs Edit

Original vs Edit

This is the original photo vs the edited version. As you can see not much has been changed as I felt the original had lighting that worked well, however I did alter her slightly to make this image more bold and professional looking.

This is the group original against the the edited. I felt this image was quite orange due to the lightning and i felt that for this image to work it need to be bold and stand out. I added an effect to bring out the background colour.





This is my last photo that I had edited as I had already decided that this image would be my front cover photo. This image i felt like the first did not need much editing. I decided that may 'models' lips needed to be bolder and stand out in the picture.






All edited on PicMonkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment