Saturday 17 January 2015

Front Cover - Plan

Cover Page

This is a quick digital plan i made out my cover page. I decided that the cover page photo would stretch over the entire page with the masthead overlapping, this will help to attract the readers attention and hopefully mean that they are influenced to buy and read the magazine.

I decided that it would look good to make the cover lines fame the outsides of the photo meaning that the audience would get a good view of the artist on the cover and would also draw attention to them. However, now that i have made the digital plan I have realized that more experimentation is needed in the position of the cover lines as i feel that having them in a 'border' around the photo is a magazine convention and i would like some of the aspects of my magazine to defy some of these conventions to help separate it from other magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment